Owner of website hired us to write application constructing complex reports about cars registered in USA.
After insterting VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), user could pay to get report of chosen detail level.
Responsible for data searching was our web crawler, which did the following:
- decoding VIN (containing info about cars’ equipment, country of origin etc.)
- downloading reports from american specialized sites
- translating reports
- getting car images from auction portals
Applications allows user to:
- get basic information like: mileage, accident history, pictures and description
- buy extended report, containing f.ex. service history and information about previous owners
- decode VIN – get technical info, production date, codes of car parts…
- calculate import cost